Sunday, June 12, 2011

She's the Intern from Texas.....

Hey Friends and Family!

It has been another amazing week! I officially starting working this Tuesday. For those who don't know the story: I had to have my passport for tax purposes or I had to have a million photo IDs, which I did not have. So I had to have my room mate search through all of my packed up boxes  to find my passport! And she mailed it to me! So I got to start working on Tuesday!!!

I got to drive under water this week! Yes, I did type that correctly! I drove in an underwater tunnel to get to another peninsula in Virginia, so I drove under water! Isn't that cool? I also found a beach this week and got to meet one of the other interns! She is so sweet and I have really enjoyed getting to know her! Other than that this week was super chill and so will next week for the most part! But after that the summer will really launch and then the magic happens!

The Lord has really been working on my heart here! I am continually amazed at how Wonderful and Good He is! 1 Corinthians 10: 13 says "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is FAITHFUL, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what  you are able, but with temptation [He] will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." This has been such an amazing encouragement to me because, God knows when you are going to face trials, but He WILL NOT leave yo alone in them! That has been such a blessing to be able to walk with!

Thank you for your prayers! I have totally been able to feel them being answered!
Prayer Requests:
-D.C. mission trip for the PSM students in a couple weeks
-Patience for learning my way around Yorktown/ Newport News
-Continue to meet (and remember) PCC students and families

Love Y'all!
~Court

No comments:

Post a Comment