Thursday, June 2, 2011

My New Home Away From Home

Hey Friends and Family!

I'm here in Yorktown, Virginia! I drove to Nashville on Tuesday and then the rest of the way to Yorktown yesterday. My host family is wonderful! They have 4 kids still living at home! It's kind of fun since I've never lived with siblings! Their oldest is a freshman in high school and their youngest is in Kindergarten. They live in a neighborhood with lots of families and a few of the families from PCC live here!

On Friday I will get to go to my first PSM event! Its a end of year party for the 5th-8th graders. And on Sunday we will have church and the high schooler's end of year party! So today and tomorrow will just be settling in and getting used to the area!

My new Address is:
119 Tiger Paw Path
Yorktown, VA 23693

Love Y'all!
~Court

No comments:

Post a Comment